Friday, November 04, 2005

Damn!

I just saw a brutal, 18-second knockout. Jaidon Codrington was brutalized and demolished by Allan Green.

Codrington was knocked unconscious, and initially appeared to be quite hurt. Unfortunately, the sort of scene you often see in urban emergency rooms came to pass. Codrington's Brooklyn "posse" flooded the ring, grabbing and pulling his unconscious body, brawling with and hampering the paramedics who were trying to help him, all the while screaming out their love for the fallen fighter. Disgusting.

Codrington was taken out by stretcher to a hospital, after regaining consciousness. I hope that he makes a full and speedy recovery.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you got video or what??
I've been telling my guys about this, but seeing is believing.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

I watched it on Showtime, but haven't bothered to try to find it on the net. I'd bet that it's floating around on kaZaa, limewire, etc.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home