Sunday, September 04, 2005

November 12th....Be Here

It looks like the deal is done. November 12th will be the fight we've been kinda sorta waiting for, Vitali Klitschko v Hasim Rahman. It will be on HBO PPV, and I will be getting this one. Rahman is no slouch, but I'm expecting Klitschko to win convincingly. I'm also tickled to death that Don King was out-bid to promote the fight. Y'all are all invited to our humble abode to eat wings and watch the bloodsport. Mebbe we'll even get Mike to grill his amazing ribs.

Another Vitali-related note, HBO2 is going to rebroadcast his fight with Lennox Lewis late tonight. I'm interested to see it again (and with the commentary in English, not German, so hopefully I'll understand it), as I enjoyed that fight tremendously. I wish that there had been a rematch, but I certainly don't blame Lewis for taking the opportunity to bow out on top.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heff said...

I'm not going to say too much about this fight. I'm afraid it will be closer than projected, and I'll leave it at that.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home