Thursday, July 14, 2005

Pacquiao-Morales II

Assuming that they both win their next fights, Manny Pacquiao and Erik Morales are slated to have a big-money rematch. Earlier this year, Pacquaio pounded Morales early, before Morales took control, winning a unanimous decision. Manny is one of my favorite fighters, and, even when he loses, he's always exciting. He's fast, strong, and has great technical skill. He may have moved up too far in weight class, though.

I'm also looking forward Bernard Hopkins' fight against Jermain Taylor this weekend. Hopkins is awesome, but as I know nothing about Taylor, I have to go with the champ in this one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heff said...

Taylor is good. Younger, and very good. I'm still leaning toward Hopkins pulling off the win, though.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Heff said...

I'm changing my prediction. After watching past bouts of both boxers today on HBO, I think Jermain Taylor will clean Hopkins' clock. I dare say it may be as one sided as Gatti/Mayweather.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

"That's a bold statement" (guess the movie, and win a kiss from Hatch)

10:11 PM  
Blogger Heff said...

Pulp Fiction. I'll pass on the kiss though.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home