Friday, June 10, 2005

Yahoo! Sports - Boxing - Photo - Former heavyweight champion, Mike Tyson, right, watches his opponen...

Tyson eyes dinner. I read up a bit on McBride, and it turns out that he was knocked out by Axel Shulz and DaVarryl Williamson, as well as two other guys of whom I had never heard. Forget it, Tyson will murderize the bum.







photo
Former heavyweight champion, Mike Tyson, right, watches his opponent, Kevin McBride, at the weigh-in Thursday, June 9, 2005, in Washington. Tyson weighed in at 233 lbs and McBride at 271 lbs.
(AP Photo/Lawrence Jackson)









2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Agreed. I'm guessing that people are just wanting to see whatever sort of spectacle Tyson creates.

I'll probably end up downloading the fight off of kazaa, but I wouldn't consider paying to see it, regardless of the price.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Heff said...

McBride is big. That's about it. He doesn't even look to be in good shape to me.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home